Oct 18, 2010

When Abil goes to hypermarket

He used to sit inside the trolley. Yes, ALL the time. It makes everyone stress-free. Nowadays I started to feel that he has outgrown the trolley. I think I can 'trust' him enough to let him walk on his own now. He can walk, he can see, touch and feel things more closely to learn new things.

There are still times when he would want to play the chasing games while we are pushing the cart. Oh yes, he thinks it's a game. The more you run and scream 'Stop!', the further he gets away.Grrr...

So, here goes. My hero in action when he goes to hypermarket.


ok. Time's up. Back in the 'cage'. haha

4 comments:

iCaLoVeZiE said...

nasib baik dia tak tunjuk perasaan bila dok dalam "cage". kalau ayesha, ada kala dia menjerit sekuat hati. makes everyone stare at me. lepas tu bila turunkan, kena plak kejar dia yang semestinya berjalan laju. haha

Syahida said...

ica, menjerit tu takde la..tapi selalu gak dia protes tak nak masuk balik dalam cage..haha. cuma dia tau, dia mogok pun tak guna, nak tak nak kena masuk gak..hehe

anakistimewa said...

same here... :)

Syahida said...

ZT, I am sure u know how it feels :-)